The Conference will take place at the University of Oxford’s Jesus College. More information on travel and accommodation options will be provided in the months leading up to the conference.
A number of rooms at Jesus College have been allocated for our conferences at a special discount rate. If you wish to take advantage of this special offer and book a room at the college, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the accommodation page https://www.jesus.ox.ac.uk/about-jesus-college/visit-us/accommodation/
- Scroll to the bottom and choose Bed and breakfast bookings +
- Enter the promotion code KX58379
- Select the arrival and departure dates that you require (there are rooms for the nights of 13th,14th,15th,16th,17th and 18th March if required) then press SEARCH
- Choose the room type that you would like to book (there should be several types available in the main college and Ship Street Centre)
- Book and pay for the rooms.
- Once booked the conference team will add the guest to your event and allocate the appropriate rooms.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROOMS WILL ONLY SHOW WHEN THE CODE HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO THE PROMOTIONS BOX!
- YOU WILL NEED TO ADD AN ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATE IN THE BOOKING WINDOW, DATES SELECTED OUTSIDE THE WINDOW WILL NOT BE RECOGNISED!